Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

Top 10 Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas for Him

Its Christmas time!!! Well, its that time of the year again, I must say it came around very quickly. I thought I would do a Christmas list for men as some of us ladies get stuck! I put a list of 10 gifts that I think a man would like and that's coming from having brought similar gifts like these in the past. These presents could either be for your partner, dad, brother, cousin, grandfather, uncle, etc!


Currently ASOS is having a 30% gift sale so some of the items are on sale for a limited time only. Yaaaassss! These presents are affordable some more than others, all depending on your budget. You can either buy these exact items or use this list for inspiration!






1. Wallet and Cardholder Gift Set - ASOS - Ted Baker - £35 
2. 007 Seven Eau de Toilette 30ml Gift Set - BOOTS - £18.66
3. Black Textured Holdall - DEBENHAMS - Burton - £35
4. Sneaker Guide Book - ASOS - £11.50
5. Leather Belt - DEBENHAMS - Jeff Banks - £28.00
6. IPhone Case - NEW LOOK - £8.00
7. Beanie Hat - TOPMAN - £12.00
8. Suede Gloves - ZARA - £25.99
9. Bush Splash Proof Speaker - ARGOS - £14.99
10. Socks (2pairs) - MARKS AND SPENCER - £10




Don't forget GIFT VOUCHERS for the store they love are also another great gift, again something I have done in the past and I continue to use this idea! No matter what you buy your loved ones I'm sure they will appreciate it! If you have any questions or need more ideas contact me on any of my social media platforms or comment below!

Destina Vera xxx









 
















No comments:

Post a Comment